A 3-day farmers workshop in Insiza District was facilitated by Historian and Cultural Expect Phathisa Nyathi. Topics covered included:
• The various fora and information transmission to the generations.
• Weather forecasting and applying to cropping.
• Identification of critical stages in crop production.
• Moisture retention for maximum crop yields.
• Pest and Disease control using indigenous methods.
• Livestock Management using indigenous methods.
• Seed selection and preservation.
• Storage of seed and grain.
and Live Stock Production